Free Summer Meal Information
Skyward Family Access will be shut down on Tuesday, May 31 for year end maintenance.
Congratulations to all the 2016 Graduates!
Tri-City Middle School/High School PE Uniforms - T-Shirts/Shorts
School Calendar for 2016 - 17 (posted 02/12)
Health and Wellness Tip For the Summer
Try some fun and refreshing summer snacks that the entire family can enjoy:
- Fruit pops: Homemade freezer pops are an easy, fun treat for kids to make. Mash up fruit like peaches, grapes, berries or watermelon and put them in paper cups, insert a popsicle stick, freeze overnight and enjoy!
- Cool and crisp: keep a variety of colorful veggies on hand that stay cool and crunchy for a refreshing treat – baby carrots, cucumber slices, and celery sticks are just a few ideas.
- Fruit smoothies: blend your favorite fresh fruits with fat-free or low-fat yogurt and ice for a refreshing drink or freeze and eat with a spoon like a frozen ice chill.
- Mix it up: make your own trail mix using your favorite unsalted or lightly salted nuts, seeds and unsweetened dried fruits (just be sure to keep your servings to 1.5 ounces or 1/3 cup).
- Just slice and serve: summer months are peak season for most fruits, just slice and serve – the whole family will enjoy the refreshing natural sweetness and juices just the way nature made ‘em!
Student Fees for 2015 - 16 School Year
Tri-City Strategic Plan - Board Approved January 15, 2015
Vision 20/20 Letter from Superintendent
If you want previous district communications (PPT's, surveys, registration forms, etc.), please visit the district information tab and select the Superintendent Communications tab
||Special Board of Education Meeting, 7:00 pm, HS Library
Junior High Supply List For 2016 - 17 (Posted 06/27/16)
Nurse Wish List